Client Computing Engineer
Worked with a team of automation associates to plan, develop, and execute enterprise-wide software and configuration rollouts. Other responsibilities included scripting a variety of installation methods, third tier support, software development, and strategy planning. Also functioned as a Citrix Administrator focused on the deployment of software via Citrix XenApp as well as part of a project team focused on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Championed the implementation of a DataCenter monitoring solution: Nagios XI Enterprise.
- Provided excellent on-going third tier support to users, desktop support associates, and phone support agents.
- Extensive evaluation of multiple hyper-converged products (Nutanix and Simplivity) in comparison to existing internal infrastructure.
- Championed the implementation of a regional DataCenter monitoring solution for servers, services, and storage: Nagios XI Enterprise.
- Built dozens of deployment bundles for many different software applications, including those under strict change-control procedures.
- Upgraded global Novell Zenworks environment from 10.X to 11.3.2.